Views:16 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-24 Origin:Site
In autumn and winter, the weather is getting colder, and it is inevitable that electric bicycles will malfunction. At this time, the "one-click repair" on electric vehicles controller comes in handy. But how should it be used?
If you don’t say it today, perhaps many friends will not pay attention to this "gadget"-there is a "repair" button on the right side of the electric car handle you bought. So, what exactly does this button do? Look down.
In fact, the so-called "repair" button for electric vehicles, as the name suggests, is to temporarily repair small parts of electric vehicles when the electric vehicle fails. Therefore, if you want to truly realize "one-click repair", there are many secrets you don't know on this button.
Generally speaking, the repair button of an electric vehicle will be set to an eye-catching color, which is easier to identify, such as red and white. It is used at critical moments. Just click on it to temporarily repair the electric vehicle. Some people may ask, why this button can be "one-click repair"?
The main secret is that the "repair" button of an electric car actually contains another "additional motor". Through a complicated circuit, you can temporarily ensure that your car can drive in a short time to avoid the embarrassment of the car being broken halfway. Drive at a low speed to the nearest repair point or return home. It should be reminded that this state is only a temporary emergency solution, so you need to drive at a low speed to avoid danger due to the lack of some functions.
How to use "one-click repair" for electric vehicles?
The specific operation is to turn on the power switch of your electric vehicle, and then press the "one-button repair", after repairing the prompt sound, you can start to enter the self-check operation.
When the electric vehicles controller is in the electrified mode, you can judge whether the brake circuit is faulty or the speed control handle is faulty according to the prompt sound. At this time, you only need to press the repair button to drive at low speed; when the brake, speed control handle or Hall has a common fault, you need to connect Press three times and then long press the repair button; charge in time when the battery is too low.
The magic of the "one-click repair" technology is that you can solve the problem by yourself without a teacher. Although "one-key repair" is more complicated in principle, it is very simple to use as a car owner: you only need to press the repair button, and after hearing the warning tone, there will be different voice prompts, and then follow its prompts. Okay.
Special reminder: After the controller is powered on, you need to press the PTT repair button to start the self-check and send the voice repair prompt to run. When the car has electricity, some of the faults that occur are as follows:
1. When the brake line fails, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (1 high pitch), the brake line is faulty, please press the repair button and drive at low speed.
2. When the speed control handle fails, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (2 high-pitched beeps), the speed control handle line is faulty, please press the repair button and drive at low speed.
3. When the brake, speed control lever or Hall has a common failure, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (6 high pitches). For a comprehensive failure, please press the repair button three times, then press the repair button, and drive at low speed.
4. When the Hall fails, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (3 high pitches), and the motor Hall circuit is faulty. Please press the repair button twice to drive normally.
5. When the voltage is lower than the first undervoltage point for a certain period of time, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (1 bass sound), the battery is insufficient, please pay attention to timely charging.
6. When the voltage is lower than the second undervoltage point for a certain period of time, the voice prompt will be a warning tone (2 bass sounds), the battery is insufficient, please charge.
7. When the voltage is lower than the under-voltage point, a warning tone (3 bass sounds), under-voltage protection has been issued, please charge immediately.
Although the "repair" button is very useful, there are generally fewer friends who actually use it. If most people encounter an electric car breakdown on the road, they usually go directly to the shop for repairs. I won't say much about the hard work on the road, and they are exhausted. If you know "one-click repair", say another thing.
Of course, if it is worth noting that the electric vehicle "repair" button is not a universal repair button, it can only temporarily deal with emergency situations, to ensure that the owner can temporarily drive at a low speed, and avoid sudden failures and potential safety hazards.
In response to the specific market and customer needs of global electric vehicles, Nanjing Yuen Long Electronic Technology Development Co., Ltd. focuses on the research and development, design, and production of 6-tube, 9-tube, 12-tube, and 15-tube brushless electric vehicle controllers. In addition to having super power, In addition to basic functions such as ultra-high stability, all can be equipped with the "one-click repair" function. In order to cooperate with the realization of this function and the optimization and improvement of the highest efficiency, a dedicated PCB board has been independently developed to increase the overall energy efficiency of the electric vehicle controller to 90% The above has been praised by many customers.
The 48v and 60v electric vehicle controllers produced by Nanjing Yuen Long Electronic Technology Development Co., Ltd. can withstand the test of the market and will certainly help global electric vehicle manufacturers to open up a larger market. If you also need a brushless controller for electric vehicles with the "one-button repair" function, we will be your best choice. Contact us, you will get a more comprehensive and professional answer.